Boeing 737-200 Recurrent Training Instrument Rating Renewal
Boeing 737 Pilot proficiency and Instrument rating renewal test for both Pilots and Operators. Pilot proficiency checks are required every six months and instrument rating renewals are required annually. It consists of a minimum of two simulator sessions for a natural Crew and covers the requirements for both the Pilot proficiency and Instrument rating renewal.
Who should attend?
Type Rated Boeing 737 crews.
What will you learn?
To practice and demonstrate skills required by a Civil Aviation Organisation to prove proficiency and/or for licencing requirements on the Boeing 737
- A technical refresher
- Two Full Flight Simulator sessions on the Classic or;
- Two Fixed Base Simulator sessions on the NG or;
- Two Full Flight sessions on the NG
- A proficiency check by a Training Captain or;
- A licence renewal and proficiency check by a Designated Examiner
Boeing 737NG Fixed Device Simulator
Boeing 737NG Full Flight Simulator
Boeing 737 Classic Full Flight Simulator
+27 11 393 7837
Fortress St & Whirlwind St
Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1619
These checks are required every six months and consist of a minimum of two simulator sessions for a natural crew.