Boeing 737 NG Recurrent Training Pilot Proficiency
Boeing 737 Pilot proficiency and recurrent training for both Pilots and Operators. These checks are required every six months and consist of a minimum of two simulator sessions for a natural crew.
Who should attend?
Type Rated Boeing 737 crews.
What will you learn?
To practice and demonstrate skills required by a Civil Aviation Organisation to prove proficiency and/or for licencing requirements on the Boeing 737
- A technical refresher
- Two Full Flight Simulator sessions on the Classic or;
- Two Fixed Base Simulator sessions on the NG or;
- Two Full Flight sessions on the NG
- A proficiency checks by a Training Captain or;
- A licence renewal and proficiency check by a Designated Examiner
Boeing 737NG Fixed Device Simulator
Boeing 737NG Full Flight Simulator
Boeing 737 Classic Full Flight Simulator
+27 11 393 7837
Fortress St & Whirlwind St
Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1619