CAA Accreditation CAA/0103
SACAA ACCREDITATION NUMBER CAA/0103
South African Civil Aviation Regulations require that a Cabin Crew Member who has not operated an aircraft or who has not attended Recurrent Training within a 36 months period, undergo a Re-qualification programme.
What will you learn?
The Cabin Crew member licensing course involves demanding and strenuous training which includes Fire Fighting, emergency evacuations, aviation medicine, dangerous goods, decompression, ditching, survival, security and many other modules, preparing you to efficiently handle any situation which could occur on board an aircraft.
Our training modules are more comprehensive than is required by the SACAA. Modules include:
- General SEPT (Initial, Refresher and Exam)
- Theoretical and Practical modules relating to Aviation Medicine
- Theoretical Safety policies and procedures
- Aircraft type training
- Air Law
- Practical Emergency Procedures include: Use of Emergency and survival equipment, Ditching and Survival Training, Live Fire Fighting, Evacuation from an aircraft
- Practical and Theoretical Aircraft Type Training
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by air
- Crew Resource Management
- South African licence holder will not be required to re-write the licensing examination
Who should attend?
Individuals that are licensed but have not flown in 36 months
- A Class 4 medical certificate – The medical is required when we apply for your Cabin Crew member’s license with the SACAA.
- Proficient in the English language
+27 11 395 3630/
+27 11 973 0009/
+27 72 149 5997
Denel North Gate, Building R2 1st Floor, 3 – 8 Atlas Road
Bonaero Park, Kempton Park, 1619
CABIN CREW & GROUND HANDLING
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) compliant course, that exceeds regulatory requirements by offering above- standard theoretical and practical experience.