Travel, Tourism and Hospitality

We provide training and skills to prepare learners to succeed in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality.

National Certificate:Food and Beverage Services

Fancy a career in travel, tourism and hospitality? Choose the course that suits your needs.

Find out more about the faculty and the team that makes it all happen.

Unsure of what to study? Chat to the team :-)

Facebook Global Training College   Find us on Facebook

Featured Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Courses 

  • Course Icon
    Tourist Guiding: NQF Level 4 Further Education and Training Certificate (CATHSSETA ACCREDITED)


    Guides form a critical component of the tourism industry. Our certificate trains learners to become ambassadors for country and industry.

  • Course Icon
    Customer Care: NQF Level 4 and/or Level 5 Skills Programme (CATHSSETA Accredited)


    Learn how Customer Service plays a pivotal role in creating customer loyalty, improving relationships and enabling business success.

  • Course Icon
    National Certificate: Food and Beverage Services CATHSSETA accredited ID 14113/NQF4


    This qualification has been developed for people in the food and beverage service industry (hospitality). It brings together elements of food and drink preparation and service as well as supervision. This qualification is applicable to all sectors, from small restaurants to large-scale hotels.

  • Course Icon
    General Travel: NQF Level 5, National Certificate (CATHSSETA ACCREDITED)


    Equipping you for an exciting, dynamic career in the ever-growing travel industry – including airlines, hospitality, Call Centres and more.

Frequently asked questions
What are the requirements for becoming a Cabin Crew member?
You need to be 18 years of age at the time of writing the SACAA Cabin Crew member licensing exam hence you may commence with training 6 weeks prior to your 18th birthday.
You need to be in possession of a class 2 medical certificate.
Do you need a matric / NQF Level 4 for the Cabin Crew member course?
Although a matric / NQF Level 4 is not a legislated requirement, most airlines require this as a minimum requirement when recruiting crew members.
How do you get the medical certificate required for the Cabin Crew licensing programme?
The first step is to go for a front view chest X-ray. This is to check for TB and can be done at any radiologist or clinic where they have an X-ray facility.
Step 2 would be to make an appointment with an Aviation Medical Examiner. The X-ray must be taken with you to the medical examiner as it forms part of the medical certification process. A list of medical examiners will be found on the SACAA’s website i.e.
Do you have a payment plan in place?
Cabin Crew Licensing Training: A R1 000 registration fee is required to reserve your space on the course – this registration fee forms part of the course fee.  A 50% deposit is required on commencement of training and the balance, 4 weeks after training has commenced.
General Travel: A R1 000 registration fee is required to reserve your space on the course – this registration fee forms part of the course fee. A deposit of R4 000 prior to course commencement. A monthly repayment of R4 400 is then required throughout the year.
Do you have accommodation available?
We have service providers who offer our Cabin Crew and Ground Handling learners accommodation. They include meals and transportation to and from our training centre.  Please contact us for more details.
Do you offer bursaries?
Cabin Crew and Ground Handling bursaries are allocated to a children’s home with whom we have an agreement in place. We do run a bursary competition on our Facebook Page a few times a year so keep an eye out.

Latest news & events 

  • Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
    Monday, September 9, 2019
    Flight Attendant
  • Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
    Monday, September 9, 2019
    Travel and Tourism
  • Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
    Monday, September 9, 2019

Represented by

Global Logo